- Prayer Support: for specific prayer points please check the different key areas we are involved in.
- You can come as an individual, as a team, or send people to come and be actively involved in the work in Gwembe Valley.
Important: We are also in need of teams that can come and serve the community in more practical ways as a way to facilitate discipleship but also to show how much God is concerned about their practical needs and day to day life.
Individuals or teams with building skills are very welcome to come and help in the construction. Please get in touch on this for more information on what is on our construction ‘wish list’.
- Financial Support: Youth With A Mission is a voluntary organisation and we all depend on God through friends and family to meet our financial needs. You can be financially involved by being a monthly supporter or with a one-time gift towards our upkeep and daily needs.
Urgent financial needs:
- $2000 for paying off of made expense for our house.
- $500 for building a store for the camping equipment for teams.
If you feel led to give or wish to donate towards a specific project or need, please donate through YWAM or contact us directly.
To send financial support / gifts:
If you would like to donate, but don’t have Paypal, please contact Daniel directly for other options.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mobile (Zambia): +260 973 076 872 / +260 963 848 873
FINALLY A HOME: help us finish it into a HOME!
We are so thankful to ‘all who gave towards’ the construction of our house in Munyama. Having a house is for us a huge praise item knowing that now, we have a place to live within the community that we are reaching out to, which does help us as we settle and merge in the new cultural setting. You can still help us!! We still need about a 2000 dollars for the finishing touch and to pay off for some things we bought earlier.
Step by Step: What started as a bush has now become a home for us!
Photo: Our new house
Photo: Interior living room
Photo: the kitchen
Photo: the bathroom
Photo: Our gazebo or chitungu (kind of ‘living room’ to receive people in)
Photo: Maize field
Your support is very much appreciated: see the various bank transfer details above.